The Armasight by FLIR MNVD is a multi-purpose night vision monocular. It can be hand held, head mounted, helmet mounted, or weapon mounted. With a 51° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the monocular. The MNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the MNVD can run up to 40 hours.
Available in the following configurations:
Gen 3 Alpha – High Performance
Gen 3 Ghost – White Phosphor
Gen 3 AG – Thin-Filmed Auto-Gated
Gen 3 “FLAG” Filmless Auto-Gated IIT
FEATURES: EXCEPTIONAL VISION COMPACT AND RUGGED FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Exceptional Field of View (FOV) and Built-in Infrared Illuminator
▪ With a 51° field of view (FOV), the MNVD provides a large visual field without needing to move the monocular, and makes it easier to track moving objects.
▪ Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
Perfect Balance of Size and Performance
▪ Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing.
▪ Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 40 hours.
Packed with Features for a Versatile and Customizable Viewing Experience
▪ For hands-free operation, the MNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as a night vision system that enables mobility, driving, short-range surveillance, and low light reading.
▪ Operated by a single gain control knob, the MNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
SPECIFICATION: IIT Generation Gen 3
Resolution 64-72 lp/mm ( "Ghost" = 47-57 lp/mm)
Magnification 1x standard (3x, 5x optional)
Photocathode Type GaAs
Lens System F/1.26; 19 mm
Field of View 51°
Focus Range 0.25m to Infinity
Eye Relief 17 mm
Diopter Adjustment -6 to +2 dpt
Manual Gain Control Yes
Bright Light Cut-off Yes
Automatic Shut-off System Yes
Infrared Illuminator Yes (built-in with pivotal flood lens)
IR Indicator Yes (in FOV)
Low Battery Indicator Yes (in FOV)
Power Supply One AA (1.5 V) or 123A (3 V)
Battery Life Up to 40 hours at 20°C
Operating Temperature -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
Storage Temperature -50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)
Overall Dimensions 109 x 48 x 73 mm (4.1 x 1.9 x 2.8 in)
Weight 0.31 kg (0.7 lbs)
Warranty 2 Years
Package Includes: Packing Box, Soft Carrying Case, Battery, Lens Tissue, Quick Start Guide
COMPACT AND RUGGED
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS